Thursday, May 5, 2011

Field Trip?!?!

So "The Chilly's" and I went to FTCC, in order for me to get a summer schedule; in order to begin  my Early Childhood Education/Kindergarten Teacher Certificate. We field tripped it on the local public transpo.... and well, it took us about 3 hours to get there; driving it takes about 20-30 minutes.....We had a tour in the ghetto and had a chance to witness the removal of micro braids being conducted on the "Great Public Transport"... Todays Lessons: How to catch the bus to the mall in Fayetteville Nc from our house 10. Lesson 2: Eat a super heavy breakfast before travelling in this neck of the woods. Lesson 3: It will always take at least an hour to get any place necessary here; so don't go on the children's soccer days, or they will be very angry because they will miss it due to slow transportation issues, and I thought I was slowwww... sheesh! Well, I got The Only Boy off to soccer practice and pic day, since I volunteered one of our neighbors to be the soccer coach for our sons team (whom by the way is doing a fab job), so he was able to ride with them. However, TieQue is disappointed because we came home to late for hers and there was literally nothing I was able to do about it. I guess I will make her some grilled cheese with clam chowder. All my little ladies are out playing in the yard , front/back I don't know which, but, Thank God for fences and discipline. They know their boundaries and that was learned via an "unschooled" "lesson" less " approach (as it relates to standard curriculum and structure) ......... I'm tired, and I have to log on to make some $$$$ ching $$$, but before I do a late dinner is needed! ..... so, Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment