Sunday, September 11, 2011

More Structure

So, The older Chillies are embarking on a couple of new journeys this "school" year?!............I recently added another bundle to the crew, ((cute little fella),, (I should call him Grunter, since that's most of what he does.  However, his name is Tie'Rell Monk Miller, his middle name was derived from his Great Uncle Monk). I have signed the othree oldest, Tie'Sere 1, Tie'Que 9, and Tie'Leis 4 up for a lot of interesting on line "sites for uhmmmm, math games, science lessons etc. mostly because I  believe that this season of our "Un-Schooling" year needs a bit of typicalness. (did I make that word up?...lol). I  w't my children to not feel so  discombobulated with "societies facts" that their  views are a fixed on meaningless structures and volumes of un resourceful materials..So for peace sake I will engage my "Life Learners" into some spicy curriculum (mostly life) and the other part I'll label as fillers, with Unschooled methods leading the way! However it may be Learning will ALWAYS OCCUR! Later

No comments:

Post a Comment